Hey Everyone ,
So I for one never looked after the skin on my body up until about 6 months, when I started seeing a lot of dry patches on my arms and legs. My skin felt so bad and dry, I knew I needed to start paying it more attention. Today I am going to talk you through my Top Tips on caring for the skin on your body and the products I am currently using.
10 pieces of advice on caring for the skin on your body !!!h
- Protect the skin on your body from the sun and if you’re a regular reader you know I’m always talking about the use of SPF. This is very important for the body especially in the summer months.
- Use delicate products on the skin in the shower. If your finding your skin dry and irritated after a shower, then the products you’ve used to wash, are more than likely to harsh and full of chemicals.
- Shower over bath. Try to take more showers than baths, as baths will dehydrate the skin. Baths are ok from time to time but not on a continuous basis. Also make sure the water is lukewarm and not too hot.
- Pat yourself dry – don’t rub.
- Moisturise daily. I never moisturised never ever. Now after my skin becoming so bad I include it with night-time skincare routine every night.
So there you have it – my 5 tips on caring for the skin on your body, I’m now going to tell you about the products Iv been using on my skin for the last 4 months.
Natural Cosmetic – Relax 24.
The cosmetic line Relax 24 offers a range of natural products to provide delicate care for the whole body. Developed by a Bulgarian company Natural Cosmetic, the products consist of organic bioactive substances and essential oils certified by IFRA. All oils are extracted in the best way in order to keep their valuable substances and properties. Conductive to maintaining healthy, supple and nourished skin. The products are completely natural, without parabens, silicone, harmful chemicals and GMOs. Not tested on animals so cruelty free.
There are many different products in the range of Relax 24 to suit everyone, but today I am going to talk about my favourites and the ones I absolutely love.
This is the range I started with as my skin was horrific at the time. I absolutely love Jasmine oil, it helps with the skin tone, skin elasticity and nourishes the skin. Jasmine oil has antiseptic and anti-depressant action.
- Suitable for all skin types particularly dry / sensitive skin.
- Light and delicate on the skin.
- Amazing for dry red skin , excema , itchy skin.
- No GMO products, parabens, silicones, harmful chemicals. 100% natural organic Jasmine Oil
I absolutely loved the Jasmine range and my skin cleared up pretty quickly with these two products and one thing I would say it they last for ages, a little definitely goes a long way.
So now that the skin had cleared up I wanted to go in with something that would nourish, and rejuvenate the skin and I have used products with Patchouli oil in them before and I loved how it left my skin feeling, so I knew this was the next range I needed to use.
- Gentle on the skin with a soothing effect.
- The patchouli oil rejuvenates and regenerates skin.
- Aids acne and eczema.
- Keeps skin firm and tight.
- Free of sulfates, silicones, parabens and GMOs.
Patchouli oil is also amazing for fungal and bacterial infections on the skin. It also helps with fat cellulite. I loved how cooling this was on my skin especially after how raw my skin had got over the months previous.
So If I am prepping to apply tan, these next two product ranges are amazing for hydrating the skin before and after tan. Wheat Germ is an amazing oil for moisturising the skin. Wheat germ oil contains substances, such as vitamins A , B, D, F, folic acid, omega fatty acids and beta-glucans which stimulate skin’s natural defenses against microorganisms, pollution, and ultraviolet light.
- Gentle shower gel and cream with strong moisturising action.
- Contains wheat germ oil, which has a regenerating effect.
- Particularly suitable for very dry skin dehydrated skin.
- Contributes to the production of collagen and elastin.
- Contains no sulfates, silicones, parabens and GMOs.
So if you suffer with Oily skin then I find this one amazing. Its soothes and softens the skin , helps oily skin and has anti ageing effects. Rich in Vitamins A, E, F. Will also fight against stretch marks, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and cellulite.
- Calming body cream with antioxidant effects.
- With argan oil, which enhances skin elasticity.
- Hydrates dry and sensitive skin.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Without silicones, parabens, sulfates.
There are plenty of ranges to suit all skin types and skin needs and these ranges are super affordable and cruelty free. The Shower gels feel super hydrating on the skin, leaving the skin feeling super soft after. The consistency of the shower gels are a thick gel formula and a little goes a long way.
The body creams are so luxurious and light on the skin. The smell incredible. They also dry in really quick and no sticky residue left on the skin after.
If you have tried any of the products please let me know which ones you would recommend.
Until next time,
Disclaimer : I am Brand Ambassador for Cosmetic Bulgaria and this post is a Collaboration.