Hello Everyone ,
This weeks post is going to be all about mineral makeup and making the switch to mineral makeup this Spring/Summer.
As a Makeup Artist I definitely love a full coverage look in the winter, but during those spring and summer months I love to strip it all back to a more natural look and allow the skin to breathe.
Bellápierre products contain 100% natural ingredients. There are no harsh , nasty chemicals that will clog up your pores and give you any breakouts. Mineral Makeup has been around for centuries, it is designed to sit on the skins surface, creating a natural , breathable barrier on the skin.
Pros of wearing Mineral Makeup
- Mineral Makeup is suitable for all skin types.
- Amazing for acne prone skin , Mineral makeup is usually non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog pores and is safe for people with acne to use.
- Anti-inflammatory – Mineral makeup containing titanium dioxide and zinc oxide help reduce inflammation-related skin problems such as rosacea and acne.
- Whilst Many think mineral makeup doesn’t give great coverage, if applied correctly you can of course get full coverage.
- Its breathable , mineral makeup feels light and comfortable on the skin.
- Switching to mineral makeup will lead to healthier skin. You’ll notice fewer breakouts and an improvement in the overall quality of skin.
Today I am going to be telling you all about the Get Started Kit in Medium from Bellapierre , it is also available in other colours also. The get starter kit contains two mineral foundations, a blush, a bronzer/highlighter and three brushes for €87.50 which I think is amazing value.
The Foundations Included in The Medium Kit are Ivory being your lighter shade and cinnamon being your darker shade.
These foundations are a 5 in one product which means you can use them for
- SPF 15
- Setting Powder
- Finishing Powder
You also get your Suede Mineral blush and Starshine Mineral Bronzer. Both are lovely and glowy on the skin. On days I am not in the humour of wearing any makeup, I will add a small amount of the Bronzing powder to my moisturiser to give the most natural glow.
Tap a small amount of powder into the lid of the product using it as a pallet. Using the chosen brush, dip the brush into the loose powder and tap the end of the brush on a surface to remove excess powder and apply using circular brush movements all over the face to get a smooth even application.
For Dryer skin types I always recommend using a Primer as a base before application.
I have used some mineral makeup products before and none have compared to the Bellápierre products.
The products from the range are amazing, you’ll always find me talking about them across my social media channels including some snapchat tutorials over on my snapchat @shapesndshadows.
If your looking to transition to mineral makeup I highly recommend Bellápierre. They also have a huge selection of other amazing products in store and online here.
The team at Bellápierre Ireland are amazing and any questions you may have, they are always happy to help.
Here’s a look I created using all of the above products.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Until next time,
Disclaimer : I was not paid nor sponsored to speak about these products.