Hey guys, its Aisling here. This weeks post is all about my top picks for Christmas gift ideas for him and her, and the best bit is they are all under 50 euro! I know I know, it seems a bit silly mentioning the C word already but some of you super organised people (unlike me) you might appreciate some suggestions as to what to get your other half, brother/sister, mam or dad.
Gifts for her!!!
1. First up its one any makeup obsessed girl will love- a piece from the MAC Cosmetics Snow Ball Christmas collection. How dreamy is this highlighter! I know it’s on my Christmas list, the brush and bag that come with are an added bonus. it’s priced at €45 and is available here.
2. If you follow us over on Snapchat or Facebook you’ll have seen me posting about the NYX lip lingerie lipsticks before, and my god do I adore them. I recently spotted this collection of them on asos and fell in love. The perfect gift! Its €40.54 and available here.
3. If you know anybody looking for a new hair curler to try, direct them to the Remington range, available from pretty much any leading retailer. I’ve tried and tested several of their hair tools and loved them , they definitely compare to other more expensive brands. This one from Debenhams is only €28, a real bargain. Available here.
4. Another product I’ve raved and ranted about on all of our social media, is this Morphe palette. Any girl in your life that loves eyeshadow NEEDS one in their kit, no questions asked. They are a reasonable €25.50 from Beauty Bay.
5. Last but not least, is this contouring brush set from Real Techniques. Again, these really handy to get your hands on as they can be found anywhere. I use and love these brushes regularly, they’ve never failed me! This set is €33 and available here.
Gifts for him!!!
1. Now, we all know the men in our life can be fussy feckers at the best of times, but for any you know that like to have a laugh- you need to check out this brand. Hairy Baby is an online Irish company that make cute, quirky gifts for all occasions. Their tshirts are priced at €24, and the quality is great. Check out the range here.
2. This seasons must have boot is the Chelsea boot, and these ones from boohoo are a great gift for any fashion forward men in your life. These are priced at €42, but bear in mind boohoo always offer discounts on their site weekly so make sure to keep an eye and try to order when there is an offer on to save yourself some €€€s. Available here.
3. Looking for a new scent? Invictus by Paco Rabanne is simply divine. It’s a little over €50 but so so worth it, and I love it so much I had to include it in this list. Aftershaves and perfumes are another product you can always save a few pennies on if you buy them when the time is right so keep an eye for offers! Available online here.
4. Since beards and facial hair are so on-trend these days, my last two ideas are grooming related. I love the look of this cute set from asos, and its only €33.78 with free shipping. Available here.
5. Lastely then, another grooming product, it’s the Babyliss grooming set with ten different attachments. That’s sure to keep them happy for a while! Its €39.99 and available here from Littlewoods.
That’s all for this week ladies, I hope you find these suggestions useful! If you pick any up, be sure to let me know.
Until next time,