Hey all ,
Happy Thursday . Today we are talking makeup brush cleaners. You will all know from my last makeup brush cleaner post, I had purchased the Style Pro and wasn’t a huge fan and always went back to my good old baby shampoo and water.
But no matter what I tried, I could never get a cleaner that would remove foundation or concealer from the brush in one go, until I tried the Cailyn Pure Ease Brush shampoo, and game changer my life is so much easier.
As a makeup artist I’m constantly using my brushes and will thoroughly was them twice a week. This can become and pain as you might have to wash the one brush a handful of times to get it clean.
The Cailyn Pure Ease Brush Shampoo €14.50
- First I Dampen my brush with some luke warm water.
- I pump a small amount of the brush shampoo into the palm of my hand.
- Then take my brush and work it into the shampoo, using circular motions. This will create a lather.
- Rinse brush under luke warm water, brush hairs facing towards the sink. Avoid getting water near the feral of the brush.
- Reshape and leave to dry over the edge of table over night.
Reasons why I love it so much :
- The bottle contains a pump , so there is no wasting product.
- You only need a small amount of products. A little goes a long way.
- It removes stubborn products like foundation , concealer and gel liners in one wash.
- It doesn’t damage or alter the shape of the brush.
Cailyn products are available in over 60 pharmacy nationwide and online. You can also find a list of stockists here.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Until next time.
Disclaimer : this post was not sponsored nor paid for.